The Motorola Xoom is an Android-based tablet computer by Motorola, the first tablet to be sold with Android 3.0 Honeycomb. The Xoom has a 1280×800 widescreen, 10.1-inch display and it supports up to 720p video playback. So you have purchased the Android Tablet – Motorola Xoom. Got tons of DVD movies and wanna get the most of them?
It can be awesome watching your favorite DVD movies on Motorola Xoom tablet on a long trip. The Motorola Xoom has support for video (H.263, H.264, MPEG4, and VP8), and audio (AAC, AAC+, AMR NB, AMRWB, MP3, and XMF). So to speak, once you’ve converted DVD to Motorola Xoom
supported formats, you can watch you DVD movies fine on the go. How to exactly do that? In order to watch DVD movies on your Xoom, you will need a program to rip & convert DVDs to MPEG4, H.264 or other Motorola Xoom compatible files. Many tools claim that they can convert DVD movies to Xoom, but none of them has converted videos even close to DVD Ripper
in terms of video quality. Basically, just follow the step-by-step guide below you will learn the easiest way to rip & convert DVDs to Motorola Xoom effectively with fast speed and amazing video quality.
Step-by-step Guide: How to convert DVD to Motorola Xoom videos?
Free Download DVD Ripper 8.5MB
Free Download DVD Ripper for Mac 11.7MB
If you want to convert DVD to Motorola Xoom on Mac OS X (including Snow Leopard and Lion), please use Mac DVD Ripper
to import DVD to Motorola Xoom on Mac.
Step 1 Load DVD movie
Download and install this powerful DVD to Motorola Xoom converter. Open the program and click on Load DVD button to import DVD movies. (Make sure you have inserted your DVD disc into computer drive.) Loading DVD Folder, ISO files and IFO files are also supported.
Step 2 Select output file format
As we mentioned above, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, and VP8 are all good for playback on Motorola Xoom, so you may select one these format as the output. Take MPEG4 as an example, you would go to Profile-> Common Video -> MP4 Video (MPEG4).
Step 3 Edit DVD movies (Optional)
Before ripping, you can also edit the DVD movie to personalize your DVD movies:
Crop – Set the video zoom to 16:9/4:3/full screen.
Effect – Make special effect through brightness, contrast, saturation, built-in effects.
Watermark – Add text or pictures on the video.
Step 4 Convert DVD to Motorola Xoom
Once everything is ready, you may begin the ripping and converting task. Simply click on Start button to get started the DVD to Motorola Xoom conversion.
Now you may just do anything else and wait for the process to be completed. When it’s done, you will be alerted by the program and then you can transfer your DVD movies to your Motorola Xoom for watching. Have fun. DVD Ripper
is also good to use to rip and convert DVD movies to other video/audio formats.
- How to convert AVI/MKV/WMV/MOV/etc. to Motorola Xoom?
- How to download & get iTunes movies onto Motorola Xoom?
- How to rip DVDs to AVI/MP4/WMV/FLV/MPG/3GP/MOV, etc.?
- DVD to iPhone 5 – Best DVD to iPhone 5 Converter for iPhone Videos
- DVD to iPad 3 – Easily rip & convert DVD to iPad 3 Formats
- How to rip & convert DVD movies to Sony S1 videos?
- How to rip & convert DVD movies to Sony S2 videos?
- How to rip & convert DVD to iPhone 5 videos?
- How to import DVD to iTunes for playback on iPod?
- How to rip & convert DVD movies to Kindle Fire?
- How to easily rip copy protected DVD to hard drive?
- How to rip a DVD and put a DVD movie on iPod?
- How to rip DVD to YouTube FLV videos easily?
- How to rip convert a DVD to AVI for backup?
- How to rip/convert a DVD to MP4 for iPod playback?