How do I download and convert YouTube to iPad
? I want to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on my iPad. But right now all I can find is a file from YouTube which seems my iPad can’t connect to YouTube. How can I download the movie so that I can play it on the iPad? Is there any software that I can use to convert YouTube videos to iPad?
Since its release, Apple’s iPad has become the most popular digital products ever. It’s pretty cool to watch videos, browse internet, read books on this amazing iPad. However, this is a problem you may encounter if you are YouTube fans. Most YouTube videos are flash videos (.flv), iPad doesn’t support flash. Is there a way to download and watch YouTube videos on iPad? The answer is positive. If you wish to watch videos from YouTube on iPad, all you need to do is to download YouTube videos to your computer and convert the YouTube FLV videos to iPad friendly video format. Keep reading the guide blow which shows you how to convert YouTube to iPad using Video Converter
Part 1 How to download YouTube videos
There are many free tools which allow you to download YouTube videos to computer easily. YouTube Downloader is an easy to use and useful free program which is able to download YouTube videos to computer directly.
Download YouTube Downloader
from CNET or any other shareware download center. We used download.cnet.com YouTube Downloader, but the program is available on other locations too. Download, install and launch the tool. Then you may follow the on screen instruction to download YouTube videos to local disc.
Part 2 Convert YouTube to iPad
YouTube Downloader also lets you convert YouTube to iPad friendly formats. Alternatively, we use a Video Converter to convert YouTube videos to iPad format. Video Converter is the most reliable YouTube to iPad converter which is able to convert YouTube to iPad compatible format quickly and with excellent video quality. Below is the step by step guide.
Free Download Video Converter
Free Download Video Converter for Mac
1. Download Video Converter to a known place, install and launch it.
2. Find the YouTube videos and add them to the tool.
3. Select iPad as the output format. Go to Profile -> iPad.
4. Convert YouTube to iPad format.
Once the video conversion is finished, you are almost done. To watch YouTube videos on iPad, now you may want to transfer the converted video to your iPad using iTunes. Connect your iPad to your computer and start synchronizing. Soon you will be able to enjoy YouTube videos on iPad.
You can also use this Video Converter
to convert all those other videos to the format you want.
- How to convert/transfer videos from YouTube to iTunes?
- How to convert YouTube to MP4 for iPod playback?
- How to easily convert YouTube videos to MOV file?
- How to convert YouTube to WMV for Windows Movie Maker?
- How to convert YouTube videos to MKV format easily?
- How to convert and burn YouTube videos to DVD?
- How to download and convert YouTube video to MP3 for free?
- Easy solution to remove DRM from WMV files for free
- How to convert MKV to WMV for playback on Xbox 360?
- How to convert AVI to MP4 for iPod, iPhone, Zune, etc.?
- How to convert MP4 to WMV for Windows Movie Maker?