How do you transfer songs from FrostWire to iTunes? I just downloaded FrostWire because Limewire doesn’t work anymore. I’ve tried making a folder on my desktop and dragging that onto iTunes, I’ve tried dragging and dropping the songs, and I’ve tried opening the add file to iTunes and add folder to iTunes but none of those are working. Can anyone tell me how you do it?? Anything helps!!
It should be easy to just drag songs from FrostWire to iTunes library. If this it won’t let you follow steps below.
1. Go and find out the folder where the songs from FrostWire are saved.
2. Open iTunes, click on file button at the top left.
3. Click on import files from folder.
4. Locate the folder and double-click.
Now the songs from FrostWire should be added to iTunes Library. Then you may transfer the FrostWire songs to your iPod.
For FrostWire Videos, if you want to play them on your portable players which don’t support the file format, you may use Video Converter for converting FrostWire files to iTunes. Check out the step by step guide below to learn how to convert FrostWire videos to iTunes.
Free Download Video Converter
Step 1 Add FrostWire files
Download, install and run Video Converter, and find your FrostWire videos, add them to this tool for further operation.
Step 2 Edit FrostWire videos (Optional)
This professional FrostWire to iTunes Converter offers you the feature of editing videos. You can edit videos by cropping, trimming, adjusting video effects, etc.
Step 3 Select right output format
Video Converter lets you convert all kinds of video and audio files between various formats. According to your specific devices, select the right output file format from the Profile drop-down list. For iTunes, you may select MP4.
Step 4 Convert FrostWire to iTunes
Once everything is ready, you may click on Start button to convert FrostWire videos to MP4.
Once the converting process is completed, you can manually add the converted MP4 videos to iTunes for playback. To transfer FrostWire to iPod, connect your iPod to the computer using the USB cord for the portable device and sync iTunes with your iPod.
You can also use this Video Converter
to convert all those other video/audio files between various formats.
- How to transfer videos/songs from LimeWire to iTunes/iPod?
- How to convert torrent movies to WMV (Windows Movie Maker)?
- How to convert WMV to MP4 for portable devices?
- How to convert WMV to MOV for playback in iTunes?
- How to convert MP4 to WMV for Windows Movie Maker?
- How to easily convert QuickTime MOV videos to WMV?
- How to convert AVI to MP4 for iPod, iPhone, Zune, etc.?
- How to convert YouTube to MP4 for iPod playback?
- How to download and convert YouTube video to MP3 for free?
- Three ways to convert iTunes to MP3 for playback freely