Redbox is an American company that specializes in the rental of DVDs and video games via vending machines. As of September 2009, Redbox had over 25,000 kiosks. You may find Redbox in supermarkets, fast food restaurants and other places. It's an easy and cheap way to rent movies. The good thing is you don't have to return the movie to the same Redbox. It can be done at any Redbox.
If there is any DVD movies you want to make a copy of, trust me, you can do it. However, you may do it just for personal use. To burn Redbox movies, you will need the help of some programs. Here we would recommend DVD Ripper to rip Redbox movies to PC and DVD Creator to burn Redbox movies saved on your PC to DVD disc. In the step-by-step guide below you will learn how to burn Redbox movies to blanks DVD disc.
First of all, we have to save Redbox DVD movies to hard drive in order to burn them. Yes, Redbox DVDs are copy protected. That’s why we need a professional DVD ripping tool. Download DVD ripper which is able to rip copy protected DVDs to PC/hard disk easily.
1. Free download DVD Ripper to your local disc, install and launch it.
2. Load Redbox DVD movies by clicking Load DVD button. (Make sure you have inserted the Redbox DVD to your DVD drive.)
3. Select output files (MKV, AVI, HD videos, etc.)
4. Rip Redbox movies to your hard drive by clicking on Start button.
Tips: For detailed guide, you may refer to: How to easily rip copy protected DVD to hard drive?
So you have just successfully rip Redbox movies to your PC. Now you will need a professional DVD burning tool to burn Redbox movies to blank DVD disc. Remember if you wanna make a DVD that will work on a standard DVD player, you need to authorize the DVD. Just copy the movie to a DVD disc, it will actually not work. DVD Creator lets you easily burn DVDs playable on regular DVD players.
1. Free Download DVD Creator to you PC, install and launch it.
2. Add ripped Redbox movies to DVD Creator. Drag and drop loaded videos to the storyboard below to make further operation.
3. Customize DVDs (Optional)
There are many various DVD menus built-in DVD Creator you can choose from to personalize your DVDs. Also, you can do some editing to your movies by clicking on Edit button.
4. Burn Redbox movies to DVD
Insert a blank DVD disc to your PC and click on Burn button to get started the burning task.
That’s it. Once the burning is done, eject the DVD and view it on your home DVD player, freely.